Friday, July 30, 2010

Tonight!

Tonight is the night! The adoption benefit dessert and musicale is happening tonight! I'm trying not to be nervous, but it is hard. I'm so excited for all of it to actually happen and be able to stop
"planning" for it! If any of you are interested in tuning in for it we will be broadcasting it live on ustream at 7 p.m. tonight, Friday, the 30th! Here is the link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adoption-benefit
In other news, I'm scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, August 3rd, to have a tumor removed from my abdomen. It is major surgery and I'm looking at a hefty recovery time. I'm still trying to get my mind around it and rest patiently in our Great God!
Tonight first...then I'll think about surgery!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jen and Pete:

    We will be watching it live from Santiago Chile. We will be praying that the Lord calms your nerves and helps you to focus on the present.

    Our Great God will be with you on Tuesday and is already working out the details.

    Bethanne and Josh Marlowe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for this event, Jenn! And praying for all you have going on.

    ReplyDelete